Acupuncture is a complete medicine system and supported by more than two thousand years of practice and research. It is a safe and effective method, used throughout the world both as a primary and adjunct treatment for a variety of health issues.
Acupuncture uses stainless steel, disposable needles. The fine, single use needles are placed gently in the skin, usually without any pain or sensation.
Acupuncture excels at treating conditions that Western Medicine cannot help. Acupuncture takes into consideration all of your signs and symptoms along with your diet, stress levels and emotional well-being.
Acupuncture helps with:
- Low energy & fatigue
- Feeling overwhelmed by stress and lifestyle
- Increasing well-being
- Increased athletic performance
- Guidance with diet and nutrition
- Improved performance in mind-body activity, such as yoga, Qi Gong, and Meditation
- Increased cognitive performance
- Seeking longevity
- Learning how to prevent illness and disease